Friday, June 17, 2005

Vacation

Sorry guys, I know I promised you guys I would post as much as possible when I am at Europe. But the busy schedule, the pricey internet rate, and f*cking French electricity outlet make me be online almost impossible. Since I joined a tour, I have been on the road from 7am to 11pm for the last two days. I tried to squeeze some minutes on the road, but I found out the rate in UK is like 15 pounds for 30 mins. I said "wow". The rate now is France is 30 euro for 2 hours. And the power outlet in France is something I never seen before, I didn't prepare an ac adapter for my laptop. And the hotel service guy told me they have given all of adapter out, so I can't charge my laptop. I said, "f*ck it". Fortunately I borrow one from a guy in my tour group. So I will share some of my thoughts on the market in the next post or two.

No comments: