Friday, June 24, 2005

BACK

Ok, now I am officially back from my trip to Europe. Now I am back to business and I feel excited. Overall the trip is better than I expected. And I could say I love Europe, where is another place I wanna retire other than my home town Beijing. Ok, I know it is little early to talk about retirement, but as a trader, we can live any where in the world; all we need is just a computer. Actually the time schedule works pretty better in Europe than China. The U.S. market opens around 4:30 pm, and closes at 10:30pm. I kidded with girlfriend that I could even get a day time job there and still trade in evening. One of reasons I like Europe is their culture atmosphere, particularly in London or Paris. Almost every building is a history, every building has its story behind it. Also the building structures are so beautiful, which is a picture of western civilization. And I think New York just copied a small part of it, LA has none of it. I like those restaurants and coffee shops along the streets. They put most of their tables and chairs outside, the funny thing is all the chairs facing towards the street. It is like rows of seats in the movie theatre, they are watching you instead of movies.

No comments: