Saturday, June 4, 2005

Think you can not do it?

You think trading is a risky business, it requires some special talent or knowledge or skills to do it. Or you have to be damn smart to be successful. You've got these all wrong. Mathematics or any other skills does not guarantee you profit, though it may give you edges over others. Mark Cook, once a farmer, is a great trader who featured in the book "The Stock Market Wizards". You, a regular, small investor, can beat the market as well. You just need a set of rules, which luckily can be taught. Yes, stock trading can be taught, the most famous example is that Richard Dennis taught his "turtle traders" how to trade. If you strictly follow the rules, you will achieve success in the market eventually.

What my website offer you is not only the daily stock picks, which is just a part of the puzzle, but also my trading rules. You can see my trading rules at
http://uclatrader.blogspot.com/2005/06/my-trading-rules.html
You should keep it in mind while you are browsing my picks or trading records. I think that it is more important than anything else on this site.

No comments: