Friday, August 3, 2007

Betting on YGE

YGE's shares trading at Shanghai A shares has been halted since July 31. That is the announcement in Chinese, stating it is in talk with China Weapon Equipment department for investment and collaborations. Though I am a technical trader most of times, this time I am buying YGE based on the news. I am betting on time lagging, I am betting on the lack of information. I may be wrong, because frankly its chart does not look great right now and the solar sector has been hit hard since the FSLR's earning. I would have avoided YGE if technically. I am trading this with Chinese flavor:)

1 comment:

JJ2000426 said...

You know who SOLD OUT a piece of national treasure vital to our survival, to Russians, dirt cheap?
Watch out SWC on monday for earnings release after hour. Crooks knocked down SWC from $16.47 to $8.56 in less than 3 months, for no good reason. Maybe they want to sell the remainder to Russians cheap?
Deeply oversold, I expect a blowout SWC quarterly earning, and from here SWC MUST have a dramatic reversal and a great rally on the good earnings. Don't let go of the opportunity!