Thursday, October 5, 2006

BMW driving program

Yesterday I went to attend BMW performance driving program at Fontana speedway, which usually were held in Carolina. If you are a M5 or M6 or 6 series owner, the class comes with your deal. You should have received the invitation a month after you made your purchase. If you did not receive it or your sales did not mention a word of driving program to you, as in my case, you can email me, and I will forward the application form to you. It is pretty easy. The detail of the class you can check out on the website below
http://www.bmwusa.com/bmwexperience/PerformanceCenter/school?schoolcategory=6
The deal comes with 2 nights of hotel at Mission Inn, Riverside, California. I did not go, since I live close by and I did not want to spend a night at "inn", like "Holiday Inn". But I made a huge mistake. The program participants told me it is a very nice hotel with long history. Check out their website, you know what I missed.
http://www.missioninn.com/index.php
And I also missed a big day in the market! But I don't think I would regret it. Because this driving program gave me a chance to explore my car the way regular daily driving could never give me.

No comments: