Tuesday, June 6, 2006

An old email

The following is a portion from an email I replied to a member on April 14th. Looking back, I can say my works saw it coming.

2 Right now the market is uncertain, the candidates from both scans come in much less than a strong market. During a strong market, I had suggested around 30 stocks in one newsletter. Now due to the market condition, the breakout plays have much less success rate. I have to filter out most of them, since from my experience they will not work in a bad environment. I filter them out in order to avoid whipsaws, for myself and for you guys.

4 Market has rhythm. Professional traders know when to be more aggressive, when to be more selective and trade less. Now it is time to be more sit back. More picks in a bad market only means more whipsaw, more loss.

No comments: